Skip to main content

RIP, Phil Hartman

What an unfortunate way to go...killed by your wife in your sleep (or semi-sleep). Catch-22 is currently underway; it's black-as-death humor gets me joyously enraptured and I can't put it away...case in point, I am echoing my annotations already. Once I'm finished sharing my Catch-22 reflections, I'll straight away keep it rolling and upload my Brave New World annotations as well.

Mr Hartman's biography was a revelation, which led me to further immortalize his name in this, my near-inconsequential outpouring of brain output, on his deathday.

Comments

XENO said…
Thank you for remembering my Brother

Popular posts from this blog

Well Played, India!

:) I thought it was going to be over in the previous over... On an unrelated note, while the video uploads: Breaking Bad is awesome! I Alt-Right through the longer conversations, and see through some of Aaron Paul's melodrama, but hey, it's good entertainment. Can't wait for Season Four.

First/second Sem answer sheet

A thought process will always choose the path of least resistance.